Monday, August 01, 2005



One Day More!

Wow.. it's already August, and just one more day before I leave the life I knew behind! These past few days we have been really busy with all the preparation, so they passed by very quickly! Much of the packing is already finished, thanks to Mother who helped put all the stuff (like clothes) together.
Here on the right you can see the messy state my room was in while the packing was going on. (don't worry the room is clean now!)

Today my mother and I went to do some last shopping at Minatomirai. I bought a small suitcase to carry on the plane with me. We also changed some yen into dollar ($o$) at a bank.

I turned into a happy, bouncing little girl when my mother bought me a book for me to read on the plane. That was very nice of her! I got a fantasy book written by Tad Williams, called The War of the Flowers. Yeah, sounds interesting.. and it should keep me happy during the 6 hours on the plane because it has over 800 pages!

We ate lunch at a restaurant in a hotel... the food was goooooooooood!!

As it was a really hot day and we had walked around a lot already, we decided to go home straight by train and bus.


After getting home, I stuffed the bag I had just bought with.. stuff. Well, actually it's not finished yet because I don't know what else to put into it. Ha.. well I'll think of something out.

Evening did not go so well for me because my mother was handing me the important documents and money, and was going frantic because she feared something might be stolen or I might lose something on the way to Honolulu. In the end, my father was called upon for advice, but then he and Mother did not really agree on how some things should be, and.. well, I must admit my patience was very nearly pushed to the limit then. In the end we just said "let's leave the whole thing to God."! Best solution to a problem. ;)

Anyway, I am just about finished with everything now.. things have been packed, and I have put my not-so-complete webpage up! *clap clap clap* Yeah, I'll complete it someday. As you can imagine I am rather knackered from packing these huge cases.. I think that all the stuff put together is actually heavier than me!

I shall now end this post with a few lines from my favorite musical:

Tomorrow we'll be far away
Tomorrow is the judgment day
Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store
One more dawn
One more day
ONE DAY MOOOORE!!!

(yes, it is kinda exaggerated :P)

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, great post! And great homepage, I really like it! Can't wait 'till you finish it up. ^_^ Will always be checking!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger DirectorExtraordinary said...

Nice blog, I like the title a lot! As Maria commented, I like your picture, too. It'll be lots of fun living together, huh? Lots of exciting days ahead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home