Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Placement Test!

Like I said in yesterday's post below, I did sleep like a rock. I didn't notice anything when Priscilla came into the room and turned on the air conditioner. So I slept all through the night and probably would have slept through the entire morning if Naomi had not awakened me at 9:00am.

By the time I was completely (or almost completely) awake, Naomi had to go pick up Erin at the Airport. Priscilla and I ate breakfast by ourselves and played computer, wrote mails, listened to music, etc etc, in our room until Erin came back with Naomi. Yay! Now there are all four of us together, like one family! :D

After lunch, I left with Naomi and Priscilla to take my placement test. Priscilla had told me that it would not be very difficult, but that didn't reassure me much. The test took a little over an hour. Fortunately, it turned out to be quite easy, and I passed both Math and English! *clap clap clap*

After I was done, the two sisters (N & P) came back to pick me up, and guess who was driving... Priscilla!! (O.o) See, I've got the proof right here!! ---->>>
She drove well though, and were no problems and we all got back home in one piece. Naomi was there at her side anyway, instructing her at almost every intersections....

At home I spent some time talking to my family on Skype... it appears that Mother wants me to buy some CDs for her here which are hard to find in Japan.

In the evening, N & P and I (sorry.. I must be getting too lazy to type) went grocery shopping. Erin rested back at home after doing all the unpacking. We bought the ingredients necessary for our dinner... which was tacos! :P They were delicious, and I ate more than I thought I could. It was a fun dinner with all four of us.. it was funny because Erin took over twice as much time to eat one taco as the rest of us! LOL!


After dinner, Priscilla and I watched Ghostbusters. I love that movie... Bill Murray was hilarious in it! This pic is of the living room and a little of the kitchen as viewed from the entrance. Nice, eh?


I think I'll take a shower now as I'm still a bit sleepy from the time difference. Good night everyone!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

3 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that house looks really nice! That pic of Priscilla driving made me freeze for a second and do a double take. hehe, well, good for you that the test was fairly easy! ^_^ N&P...yeah. :P Lol, well, g'night~!

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maki, very interesting pics. I should have known, you being the artist, you see things from different angles. Priscilla, looks like she has been driving for years, lol. Congrats on passing your placement test. I am glad to know and see that everything is going well for you all :)
In the Love of Jesus,
Ean

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maki~! The house is really nice. :D Thats a nice pic. of Priscilla driving ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home