Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just the two of us ~~ and nobody else in sight~~♪♪

Today I woke up at around 8:30am. Erin was already up and making breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs for the two of us. Yum! Then from 10:00am, we had our Sunday service. During worship, Erin played the keyboards and I played the guitar. It was no less a church than any bigger ones, because whenever two or three gather in Jesus' name, it's a church! :) Erin spoke today and said that we need to think about what we are placed here to do.

After the service, we went to Kaka'ako Kitchen, a kind of fast food-ish local restaurant very close to the Ward Theatre. The grilled pastrami sandwich and mochiko chicken salad were goooooood!! It was my first time to go there, but I think I like the place already.

Although we were stuffed with all the food (we couldn't even finish them!), we went to Nordstrom Rack to look at some clothes and stuff. I bought myself a aloha shirt, since I didn't have one. It was a good thing I found a nice XS size!

We went home after that... and in the late afternoon and evening, we both fell asleep again! LOL Well, Erin slept a lot more than I did!

Dinner was comprised of leftovers from yesterday and today. Everything we find here is huge, so we get a stockpile of leftovers in our fridge in no time! I think the salad I got at Costco is worth three whole meals for me.

Not much else to write, except that school is starting tomorrow! Our day starts early because we have separate classes at 8:00am. Let's hope I wake up in time..

Naomi and Priscilla are arriving here tomorrow... can't wait!! :D

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Seems like you had a good day today. I'm getting hungry while reading the part where you wrote about your lunch. I didn't eat my dinner yet...I'm getting extremely hungry!!

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely and settling back into your life there in Hawaii.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, you are falling asleep alot! j/k, mm, I love costco...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home