Saturday, December 17, 2005

Started packing!

Sorry about not updating the blog yesterday... we stayed up rather late watching a movie, then I felt too sleepy to write the blog. I was thinking of writing it this morning, but wow I felt so lazy today in the morning I didn't write!

Today, the last Saturday in Hawaii this year, I didn't go outside at all. The most important thing I did was start packing. I enjoy packing because it gets me into the "traveling" mood. At first, when I opened the gigantic black case, I didn't know where to start... there were so many things! But once I got started, I fit everything in pretty nicely. It's not quite done yet, but it will be done tomorrow!

I also burnt some CDs to take home. It was funny when I was going to burn the photos in My Pictures onto a CD and declared aloud that "I'm going to burn all my pictures!", which shocked Priscilla for a moment because she took it literally! LOL

In the evening, Naomi and Erin went to a Kaimuki church party, and Priscilla went to a showing of the Nut Cracker ballet performance with some of her ballet friends. I stayed at home and had a nice relaxing time. Not a very eventful day, but nevertheless exciting because I'll be home in just 2 days!

Here's one of the first pictures of me in Hawaii... my hair looks much shorter.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he...don't "burn" your pictures, Maki!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home