Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The First out of Four Finals is Finished!

Wow, the title has an alliteration... four F's!
Today we had our last ASL class in the morning. It was a nice surprise when one of the girls brought orange juice, pog (passion orange guava) juice, and bread from the bakery for all the students! :D Since I'd already eaten breakfast before class, I ended up having two breakfasts today... just like a Hobbit!

Our English class today was also the last one. We wrote an essay for our final exam in class, and although it was a bit difficult, I'm sure I'll still get an A for this English class. It's kinda sad to think that the class won't ever get together again, but at least Priscilla can still keep in touch with Nichelle, one of our classmates, next semester.

Finally, after our lunch break, came our last normal math class (wow it's the last of all three classes today!). We had another practice test, which wasn't too difficult... I'm still not too confident about the math test, though.

Walked home, chatted with some people, made a schedule of next semester's classes, then was asked to go to Times supermarket to buy something (but foolishly bought the wrong thing by mistake).
Dinner was Naomi's spring rolls, potatoes, and broccoli.

Tomorrow is our very last normal day of school! Oh yes, and the pictures from yesterday's blog are up now... there's the painting which I'm going to try to finish tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm...I can't remember ever having 2 breakfasts...late lunches, yes, but never two breakfasts...I guess that's 'cos I'm not a hobbit. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home