Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thus begins our 15th school week

This morning, before starting our service, we ate leftover pies for breakfast. In fact, we lived mostly on leftovers from Thanksgiving all day today! LOL The food was still really good though.

Naomi led our service today from 10:00am. We had a kind of "sermon before the sermon", though it was more like a discussion. Then we listened to my father's sermon from October, titled "The Word of Life" VS. "My Life". It was good to hear his voice again, though I do talk with him sometimes.

After having a nice lunch, Erin, Priscilla and I went to buy some Christmas gifts for the kids back home and to see the movie Pride & Prejudice at Ward Theatre. We were actually planning on going to see Harry Potter at first, but then decided to watch this one instead.

It was a really cute and romantic movie, and I thought that Keira Knightley was pretty good in it. I wasn't sure how much I'd like it after seeing the long British version of it, but it turned out to be a really well-made film.

By the time we got home, it was almost 6:30pm... already dark. I spent a few hours finishing up my deaf research paper and watched some Hogan's Heroes with Priscilla while eating dinner.

So here I am, getting ready for an early start tomorrow.. 15th week of school out of 16 and a half!







2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Pride and Prejudice looks like an interesting movie...

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I want to watch it. Don't really like Keira Knightley's looks, but I heard her acting's good in the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home