Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One more month of school and we're done!!

I think I had a similar kind of title a few days ago, but that just shows how excited I am go home!

I woke up as usual at 7:00am, then immediately started registering for my classes. Priscilla soon woke up and started registering online as well (although I hear she fell back asleep later). Today I successfully registered into 4 of my 6 classes. 2 of them are full and I have to wait for a seat.

ASL class was pretty easy. We learned how to say "1 week ago", "1 month later", and "what will you do next Saturday?". Pretty useful stuff.

During English class, most of the students, including me, had to give an oral presentation about the essay we are to write. I talked about the Chernobyl nuclear accident (which happened the year I was born) and the nuclear energy debate today. It's very controversial, and that's what makes it interesting.

Priscilla and I had instant ramen for lunch, then went to our math class...

AAH, that math test!! It was muuuch harder than we'd expected and I think I made a few mistakes on it. I am dreading the day I'll be getting the result.
After exhausting my brain at the math class, I went to the library to borrow a book about nuclear energy for my essay.

Went back home at about 4:15pm and did nothing very productive until after dinner (Naomi's oyakodon!!), when I started studying for our map quiz for tomorrow. Well, a map quiz shouldn't be so hard...

We have to study both the Mediterranean area AND the Asian map. The real test sheet is simple black-and-white. I laughed when our history teacher said that some students don't even know which is continent and which is the ocean! They sometimes end up putting a city right in the sea! LOL

At night we had our prayer meeting. Naomi and Erin have already gone to bed, and I think I should follow their example!

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woah...that math test sounds like it was really really...*shudder* Well, I hope you did well! And yeah, good luck on that map quiz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home