Saturday, November 12, 2005


To Waikiki Beach!

This morning, Priscilla and I did not wake up until 10:00am! Shock horror!! Priscilla rushed off to her morning tap class soon after, so I helped clean the house a little and do the laundry.

In the afternoon, we all went out to do some shopping: Erin and I went to Waikiki, and Naomi and Priscilla went to Costco. I was torn between Waikiki and Costco, but in the end I chose to go with Erin.

It was a hot and sunny day, and the place was teeming with tourists. Still, the beach was beautiful! Here are some photos that I took:









Look this way, Erin! :)


Beeaaauutiful Hibiscus flowers!




We looked at many places but didn't buy much... I got some postcards and stuff at on of the many ABC Stores on the street, but that's about it.

But it was fun to be able to see many places, since this is still only my 4th or 5th time to visit Waikiki since I came. Many stores were selling Christmas stuff. There was even a Christmas tree made of Christmas bears!

Don't ask me why there's a big square hole in it.. I don't know!


We were picked up by Naomi and got home at around 4:00pm. I spent the evening doing computer and looking at some art books I borrowed from Erin.

For dinner we had sashimi from Costco! :D Mmmm then I watched most of the movie "Open Range" with Priscilla and Erin.

Tomorrow is Sunday! :D Strange, but it feels like today is Sunday, because yesterday was a holiday. It's nice to know that there won't be any school until day after tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

woah, that Christmas tree with all those Christmas bears is really...uh...really...unusual. :D Maybe that big gaping hole is so you can like go inside?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home