Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Welcome home Naomi!! \(^o^)/

This morning's ASL class was rather dull... the teacher showed us a deaf video the whole time, some of which we'd already seen before. Also, for some reason I (or we?) were really sleeeeeepy today, especially in the morning.

English class was easy but interesting because we got to discuss each of our pet peeves (things that we find annoying). One good thing was that there is one student who always has too much to say about his personal life (which we don't really care to hear), and he didn't show up today!! We were so relieved... had he been in class, I'm sure he would have gone on and on and on talking!

We stayed over at campus and had lunch with Nichelle at Subway. Since we had a rather long lunch break before Math class, we walked around campus, visited the International Cafe and the library. We also spotted a large snail outside (the shell was 2 inches long!), which I took a picture of. I had never seen the like of this before, so it was interesting!

Math class went on as usual, but there's a test coming up next week, so we gotta study for it!! After that, I went home and finished up my homework.

Then, at around 6:45pm, all three of us went to the airport to pick up Naomi. It's great to have her back again! She seemed tired and sleepy but happy. We picked up takeout dinner at Kahala Mall and ate at home. Naomi started to unpack and gave each of us some nice omiyage! :D
I really really love what she gave me, though I don't know why Naomi thought of me when she saw it! LOL Isn't it cute though?? I am usually not a person who wears rings, but this is an exception!

I am off to bed now... oh, and I realized today that Friday is Veteran's Day: a holiday!! Can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

niiiice ring! I like that pic of the snail. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home