Saturday, November 05, 2005

A great movie weekend!

This morning, Priscilla and I did not wake up until we heard Erin vacuuming the floor! Well, we at least made up for it by swiffering the floor and helping with the laundry. After Priscilla returned from her morning tap dance class, the three of us went out to Ward Theaters!

We watched the Legend of Zorro, which is the sequel to the Mask of Zorro. The fighting in the movie was really cool and well choreographed. Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones were great in it, although somewhat older (which they are supposed to be anyway). Their 10-year-old boy was far less annoying than I'd expected him to be (I'd expected something like Alex in the Mummy Returns).

We smuggled in some MacDonald food for lunch to eat while watching the movie, although we're not really allowed to. Heehee!

On the way back, we stopped by at CompUSA, where Priscilla and I each looked for a webcam. I found myself a basic, simple kind of webcam, but Priscilla, who was looking for a really nice one, couldn't find it because it was sold out!

I've already used my new webcam with my family, and they seem very happy to be able to see me. This is me, playing with the snapshot photo feature of the webcam. --->


I am still writing my Siddhartha essay... taking my time, as I don't need to hand it in until Tuesday. The problem is that I am already on the last page but am nowhere near the conclusion! Maybe I'll have to shorten it a bit later somehow .
Erin cooked some Costco gyoza for dinner tonight, as well as some other dishes.

Tomorrow we're going to have to wake up earlier than usual and go to the 8:30 service at KCC. Then we'll be going to this Japanese dance performance thing done by one of Aunt Jean's friends. Don't know what it's going to be like, but it's bound to be interesting! ;)

3 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, I LOVE the snapshot thingies in webcams. They're so much fun...

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Tsubasa Kato said...

hello- there... glad to see you "genki" ;)

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Webcams, eh? Yup, we sure did have a great time with the birds in the afternoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home