Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another short post..

Okay I'm keeping this one short as it is very late at night now.

Woke up at 6:30am and went to campus about 30minutes earlier than usual. We spent the extra time in the campus cafeteria, then went to our ASL class.

At around 11:00am, Priscilla and I dropped off Naomi at the airport and saw her off! Later today we heard that she has arrived safely in Seattle. I hope she has a great time there! :D

After dropping Naomi off, we went directly to Heather's house to babysit Malia and Bella until about 2:30pm. They got a little fussy, but didn't cause that much trouble.

From around 3:00pm to 6:00pm, I stayed at home and worked on my English essay... well, I admit that I played some Mahjongg solitaire games in between.

Erin, Priscilla and I went to Friday's KCC service, where Priscilla played the drums. Pastor Ron preached about Jesus being the one and only way to salvation.

After the service, we invited a few people to come over to our house and watch Batman Begins together with us... the only one who came was Ericson, but we still had a great night together. The only drawback was that the movie was 2hours 20minutes long, and by the time it was over it was past 11:30pm!! Okay now I'm really off to bed!!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, I like watching movies at night, but I get so tired and feel all guilty later on for staying up so late. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home