Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am SO ready for bed now!

This was the first morning when I got to wake Erin up instead the other way around. Makes me feel good to be able to return a favor.. haha!
During today's ASL class, we simply continued learning about signs for family members.

Our English class was short today because we had a conference during which the instructor told each student his or her score one by one. Priscilla and I are both going for an "A"! :D The instructor seemed to really like my midterm paper.

Since we finished our English class 30min early, Nichelle drove us both off campus to a nearby Jack in the Box. Jack in the Box is another one of those fast food restaurants like McDonalds, except that the food is much bigger! Their mascot looks a little scary to me.

We were driven back to campus for our math class. Once again, the calculator came in handy during the class!

I walked home first, finished up my homework, and started writing my English paper which is due next Wednesday. I have to write about the immoral modern day talk shows on TV... which I know nothing about because I don't watch TV much.

We all had dinner together at home, then watched two episodes of Hogan's Heroes. Oh, and while tearing apart a hard box of cardboards, I somehow managed to hit my head (hard!) against the kitchen cabinet... Oww! Now I can feel a really huge bump on my head, but fortunately my hair covers up the redness. I'm going to take a shower now.. I hope it won't hurt too much!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that mascot DOES look scary...
Hope your head feels better soon...

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch, that bruise must hurt! Yeah, the mascot is a little freaky. I want to watch Hogan's Heroes! Hogan...reminds me of Logan...which reminds me of...well, whatever. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home