Saturday, October 22, 2005

An Octopus for Halloween?

This morning, we did our usual weekend cleanup and laundry while Priscilla went to her tap dance class. The morning was rather short because I woke up late again. Today was very rainy and windy... not a very pretty day.
For lunch, Naomi baked some sausage croissants... they were soooo good! I wish we had those packed, ready doughs in Japan, like they do here.

From around 2:00pm, Erin, Naomi and I went to church to help Ericson prepare for the upcoming kids' Pumpkin Party. I was surprised to see that there were only two people before we came: Ericson and Bao. We painted some large backgrounds. One of them was of an underground cave with a cart, gold, bats, and for some reason, a giant octopus! Weird... but much better than skeletons and gravestones. My camera ran out of battery so I couldn't take any photos. :(
I'm glad we went to help, because with the added numbers we finished up pretty quickly. We got back before 5:00pm. By then, Priscilla had already left for her new babysitting job (she stayed there until 10:00pm).

At home, there wasn't much to do, so I read the book I'm borrowing from Naomi... it's getting harder to put down! I also chatted and talked to my family and took some time listening to Into the Woods, since a friend sent me some songs... it's a Broadway musical that has all kinds of fairytale characters mixed up in one story. Quite funny!

Well, not much to tell about the rest of the day... Priscilla came back a short while ago and we are hopefully off to bed soon! :)

Oh yes, and here's a pic from yesterday's water baptism!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice picture. lol, an octopus for halloween...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home