Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday!!

Aah Friday is so nice with its one class. I fortunately got up on time this morning and so did not have to be in a hurry to get to the ASL class. Our class was a bit shorter than usual because we mostly reviewed the entire half semester in preparation for the midterm exam next Monday. Oh no... but ASL is not so difficult, so I'm not as worried about it as I am about History!

After class was finished at around 9:00am, Erin went home because she had to go to her intern. I myself stayed at campus and went to Koa (the art building) to work on my painting a little. Now that I'm starting to get used to oil paint, it's getting really fun! I worked on it for about an hour, though it seemed like 30 minutes!

Day 2.

I still need to put more layers of paint over the painted parts. I also should fix the shape of that bottle... it's kinda bent. Or maybe I should leave it like that to add an abstract-ish touch. :P


I went home a little before 11:00am, and have been at home since. Well, it's not like I wasted the time at home. I am now nearly finished with the Buddhism book Siddhartha. I also got to talk with my family.. and my auntie.. and my grandmother. They tortured me by sending me photos of good Japanese food and talking about how good ikura is! Argh!!

Naomi and Priscilla are gone to dinner again, this time with some of the Japanese girls from the Transpacific college. They are nice and fun to be with; I would have gone too, but I'd already had dinner, and it would have felt strange for me to have just sat there looking at everyone's food while they ate, waiting for dessert. Hmm maybe next time I will go!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah, your painting's keeps getting better. ^_^ Lol, yeah, it would have been funny to see you just sit there and not eat at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home