Thursday, October 06, 2005

Art class is so much fun!

During today's history class, we learned about the early Chinese dynasties such as the Shang, Zhou, Chin, and Han. I'm sure the upstair kids at KCIS are learning or have learned about these dynasties. :) I think I made one mistake on the quiz today.. oops. But at least that counts little or nothing on the overall score.

We went home, ate some lunch, then went to our classes. Well, actually Priscilla and Naomi's ASL class started later than usual because it was their quiz day. Erin and I, however, each went as usual to our own 1:45 class.

I forgot to take a photo of the still-life painting again! Today I just decided to let go of pride and ask the teacher to tell me anything that he thought I should change or fix in my painting. I think that paid off in the end, because when I put up the still incomplete painting against the wall to look at it, the teacher congratulated me and told me that it was really good for my very first oil painting. I think I'll take a photo of it and put it up next week. :) Oh, and he also told me that I can now go ahead and make myself a bigger canvas for my next painting. Can't wait!!
I think that now I should start practicing painting at home more.

Naomi cooked dinner tonight (!!), and for the first time in maybe a couple weeks, all four of us ate dinner together. It was so nice to eat together again! From 7:00pm, Naomi and Erin had their Bible study with two other ladies in the living room. We all ate delicious, home-made fruit parfait... Mmmmmm!!!

As tomorrow there is another morning ASL class, I think I will go to bed soon. 'night! :D

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that parfait looks sooooooooooooo good! And that's great that you got complimented on art~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home