Monday, September 26, 2005

The day of the Math Test has come... Shock horror!

Today was pretty much a normal day, except for that Math test we had in the afternoon. The ASL class went just as usual.. rather slowly. We learned all the names of the US states, but I remember less than half of them.

Our first draft of the second essay was due today, so we passed it in during our English class. Priscilla and I are obviously two of Ms. Lamb-Tamura (instructor)'s favorite students. That's because many of the other students obviously hate the class and don't do their homeworks. Not my fault if they get an F!

After lunch, we went to our Math class... today was the day of the dreaded math test! Well, it turned out that there were only eight questions in all. I think I may have gotten one of them wrong though. I hope I didn't do too badly!

Since there was that test, the teacher did not give us any homework... Yay! For dinner, Naomi cooked taco beef kind of thing over rice. Well, maybe Priscilla and I helped just a leeeettle bit... Erin did not come back till later as she was having her night class.

After dinner, Priscilla and I were going to watch the movie Charade together, but Priscilla later chose to watch TV instead... oh well, maybe we'll watch it another time.

I apologize for not putting up any pics for today.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Elle said...

these people are really annoying.....

i hope that you did well in your math test!

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sympton of depression...?

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh. Well, you and Priscilla are favorite students? O_o Cooll though! :P Ooo, Charade is such a good movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home