Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yay a chair!!

I did not wake up until 9:2o today, so the morning was a bit short. Some of it was spent cleaning up the house. Since Priscilla went to her tap dance class today, I sweeped all of the floor.

The four of us were thinking of going to a movie by ourselves today, but then thought "hey, would Ericson like to come too?" So we asked, and he did!
After Priscilla came back from her class, we all went to Ward Theaters and met Ericson there.

The movie we watched was Just Like Heaven, with Reese Witherspoon. It was a fun and cute romantic comedy. Fun, but not something I would watch very many times. :) I thought Reece Witherspoon was cute in it.

We went to Office Depot after the movie, very close to Ward Theaters. There I bought my chair. It was good that Ericson came along, because he helped me pick the right chair (on sale at half price!) and carried it to the car for me. So thank you Ericson, you were a great help! ;)

We also had lunch together at a nearby diner then stopped by at Logos bookstore, where they sell all kinds of Christian things. Here we are seen having lunch --->

After getting home, I assembled the chair... it's big and very comfortable! I guess it's about the normal size for Americans, but it's so big for me I can curl up on it comfortably whenever I want to shift my position. :D I love it!

Aaaaaaah, nice and big!








Curled up, reading (or skimming through) a book on Sumer.

Naomi cooked great dinner for us again.. there was fried gyoza and unagi. After dinner Priscilla and I went to our room and watched the last of the four Poirot DVDs, The Sad Cypress. It was another good Poirot case... Agatha Christie was a real genius!

Gotta go to bed now so I can be completely awake and alert on Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo, niiice computer chair! I love chairs you can just curl up into! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home