Tuesday, September 13, 2005

How nice it is to not have an early morning class!

I didn't wake up until 9:00am today... on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I can sleep in because there's no ASL class.

During History class today, we learned about the Hebrew culture. Like how Abraham led the people out Ur, and how the Israelites were later divided into Israel and Judah after Solomon's death. We also discussed the story of The Epic of Gilgamesh a bit. We have to write a 4-page report on the story by Sept. 20th. Not looking forward to it!

We walked home most of the way (Naomi picked us up before we got home all the way). I ate what remained of yesterday's Korean takeout food. One takeout meal is big enough for 2 1/2 full meals for me... everything is huge here!

Erin dropped me off to the art class. Today we painted a green cube about 15cm in diameter. It sounds simple, but it's actually not so easy to get all the shadings nice... well, it's not easy when you're not used to the medium! Here's the result of last week's oil painting practice. I know it's not much, but can you tell that it's a piece of folded brown paper?

After getting home at around 4:30, I concentrated on finishing two papers for tomorrow's ASL class. Surprisingly, ASL is the class that gives the most homework. Me and Erin's teacher gives more homework than Priscilla and Naomi's.

Priscilla and Naomi prepared dinner for us... there was salmon. Mmmmm!! I went back after dinner to finish up the last of my homework while Naomi and Priscilla went to Tower Records. Ah, now the homework is finished!!!

10 more days before I'm nineteen (can't believe it!)!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah~, you're turning 19 in 10 days? Wow. :P Well, sounds like art class was really interesting. We had our own art class today. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home