Monday, September 12, 2005

Today happened to be a semi-busy day... there seemed to be lots to do. Could it be the beginning of what real college life is going to be like? Hmmm...

This morning, my alarm clock failed to ring.. yet again! Erin had to come wake me up around 7:15. *sigh*.. I'm going to have to find a way to get up on my own. During the ASL class this morning, we watched a video about the deaf community and some new signs. Oh, that one annoying lady asked a stupid question to the teacher (during class) and took up 5~10min of class time! What a way to waste our (and the teacher's) time! She should've asked AFTER class.

Went home and finished up the Final Draft of my essay to hand out to the English teacher. Like I said before, the paper is about my personal experience with last year's biopsy.. all I can say about it is that I somewhat overdramatized it for the sake of making it interesting to read for others.

The students who attend the English 100 class keep getting fewer and fewer! In the beginning there were over 20.. now there are less than 15! I don't understand why some students want to just drop out or disappear... it gives them awful scores (like the dreaded F) and hurts their records.

Naomi took us home after class and made some spinach salad for us. After a short break, we went to our math class. Mr. Astromoff is so cute... the way he acts, what he says... like when he went "oopsy-daisy!" when he dropped a paper on the floor today. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing (I was at the very front seat)!!

I walked home by myself after class and finished up my homework.. although it took almost 2 hours. When Priscilla came back from her ballet class after 4:30, Naomi, Priscilla and I went to Punchbowl because it was their grandfather's 2nd anniversary since he passed away. We left flowers in front of his place at the cemetery. Here are a couple photos. The first one's a bit dark and hard to see. Well, it was in the evening.








On the way home, we got takeout dinner at a Korean place... it was really big, as all food here goes, but really good! While eating, I finished up my ASL homework, which was a 2 full-paged observation paper on the Starbucks deaf event we had gone to last week. It was not so difficult to write.. I only hope that the teacher doesn't think the content is meaningless.

Tomorrow is art class again.. I hope we will paint something fun tomorrow! Hopefully I can take a photo of a painting to put up on tomorrow's blog.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, yeah, please do put up the painting! I love all your art stuff. :P So nice...anyway, lol about your math teacher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home