Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sundays come with a nap

Naomi came to wake us up at 7:30am to start our church service from 8:30. Today was Naomi's turn to lead. We didn't play any musical instruments during worship today, and I myself found it nice to sing once in a while without playing a guitar. :) Naomi talked about "Daughters and Bridemaids of Christ", and spoke about what we should do as daughters of God.

Then we went to the 10:30 service at Kaimuki Christian Church. Pastor Ron preached about the Muslim religion and compared it to Christianity. I learned some interesting things about the religion that I hadn't known before.

After the service was over, we went over to a local diner's place to eat lunch. I had some loco moco (I think I've posted a pic of it somewhere before). The hamburger on the rice was HUGE, but somehow I managed to finish it. By the time lunch was over, I was so full and content I could hardly stay awake. And of course that called for...

A NAP!! :D After coming home, we just went to our beds and fell asleep! Hm, I didn't really sleep, but I still call it a "nap".

In the evening, we all watched Sahara while eating dinner. The DVD came out recently. It was the first time for me to watch it, and it was very fun and entertaining! :) "Ship of death!"

Back in our room, we are now voice-chatting with Maria (has been going on for maybe half an hour now). It's fun to be able to keep in touch with Japan like that. I love hearing about all that goes on at KCIS!! Hehe!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, you always DO sleep on Sundays! Somehow I can't. :P Well, nice 'talking' to you too. Wanna watch Sahara again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home