Saturday, September 10, 2005

I bloom where I am planted

Hmm another title from the contents of a fortune cookie... so I'm going to bloom here where I am planted, then will I be uprooted when I go back to Japan? Weird...

Not much happened this morning.. had lunch, did some homework, stayed at home. I watched the ballet "Don Quixote" with Prisiclla, who was watching it for her ballet class.

In the afternoon, Naomi, Priscilla and I went to Costco to buy some food, etc. I got some blank CDs to burn music onto... I love Costco, everything is so cheap! the 50CD set, each in a plastic case, cost about $18! Priscilla got a HUGE blue pillow for her bed. Heehee!

In the evening, we stayed at home and each did our own things. Then, after dinner, we all went to the Coffee Hale at the church, a get-together planned and carried out by Ericson and some others. It was a gathering for college students, so we were invited to come play games and eat snacks together. It was pretty fun.. we did various things, even ping pong and that dreaded newspaper game Ericson had learned from us in Japan. Heehee!

ping pong...










..and more games!










In one of the games, we were supposed to find a cat and take a photo of it.. but since we couldn't find one, I drew a pic of it then took a photo! hehe.. they didn't specify what kind of cat to take a photo of!



So now we've returned, and wow that was fun but now I'm tired. Since tomorrow is Sunday and we're having two different services, I'd better go to bed. 'night everyone! :D

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, the games must have been so fun!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tsubasa Kato said...

that was smart of you to draw a cat picture :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home