Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's just another day~ ♪

This morning was a bit rushed. My alarm clock rang at 7:00, just like it was supposed to, but I just heard it then fell asleep again! When Erin came to wake me up 20 minutes later, I sat up with a start and was horrified when I looked at the time. Well it wasn't that bad.. I had 25 minutes to get ready for the ASL class.

Today we learned how to sign shapes (like squares, triangles, stars) and learned differences between signs that look almost the same. It was fun, but there is one annoying lady who just can't memorize the signs but tries to correct others! :(

Let's see... what happened next? Oh yes, we went home and relaxed a bit before going to the English class. The English class was easy.. again. I wish the other students would speak up more. There are only about 4 or 5 students (including me and Priscilla) who reply when the teacher asks a question.

Went home and each cooked our own lunch. I had a ham-and-cucumber sandwich while Priscilla had fried rice. Erin had ramen! (iina...)

As for the math class, it lasted less than an hour. I think it will become more difficult later on, but for now it is pretty easy and fun! :D

I walked home while Priscilla went to her ballet class, then finished up my homework.

Like I said, this is a normal school day, so there's not much to write. Hmm... I wonder if there are any pics to put up. Okay, here are a few of my favorites from engrish.com:


















3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the brain cleaner thing. Must get one of those when the brain gets clogged up;-) lol !

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carefully fall to the river?!?! lol these signs are crazy!! :D

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Tsubasa Kato said...

6M Brain Cleaner? :D lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home