Monday, August 29, 2005

A short post

Today was probably something like what will eventually become my average school day... meaning everything went pretty normal.

At 7:00, I woke up and went to ASL class with Erin. We learned signs for colors, and that was pretty interesting! We went home at around 9:30, and unexpectedly, Priscilla was still in bed! Seems like she couldn't sleep very well last night.

My second class (English) was pretty easy... almost to the point of becoming a bit dull. But of course I payed attention the whole time and it went well.

Then, Ericson called our house and payed a visit to our house... his first time to actually come into the house! :D He came to lend me his nice Les Miserables CDs and pamphlet. I was so happy!! :D :D Thank you Ericson! I'm listening to them now.

Ericson drove us to campus after lunch.. very nice of him! Math class went pretty well too, although I was a bit sleepy because I had just eaten.

I walked home by myself while Priscilla went to her ballet class. Nobody was at home, so I did my math homework alone at my desk. Everyone eventually came home.
There's not much to tell about the rest of the day... Priscilla and I had dinner together while watching The Importance of Being Ernest. Such a fun movie!

I just remembered, tomorrow I'm going to be doing oil painting for the first time! *gasp* Yeah I'm a bit nervous, what with those more experienced ones around!

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll do well in tomorrow's art class! Yeah, "The Importance of Being Earnest" is one of my favorite movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home