Saturday, August 27, 2005

A relaxing weekend

I woke up around 9:30 this morning, partly owing to the thickened curtains that effectively blocks out the morning sunlight. After taking some time getting up and ready and having breakfast, we had out cleanup! It took slightly longer than I thought it would because the house is pretty big! We each knew where we were supposed to clean, so it was fairly easy.

Naomi made some spinach salad for lunch. In the afternoon, Naomi and Erin went off to Costco to buy some things. Priscilla and I, in the meantime, watched the movie Open Range, directed and starred by Kevin Costner! He was really cool in it and I loved the movie! :) Yup, I love good westerns. But it's not R-rated for nothing, so it's definitely not for kids.

Hmm... not much went on the rest of the day. I did my English homework, checked mail, read a book, etc. etc. Naomi cooked delicious meat loaf for dinner. I'm glad that Priscilla and I are in charge of cooking dinner at least once a week now, because it makes me feel bad sometimes, watching Naomi cook every day.

After dinner, I went to Tower Records at Kahala Mall with Erin and Priscilla. None of us bought anything, but we were able to find out that it's better to buy stuff online at towerrecords.com rather than at the shop. Tower.com is actually cheaper than Amazon.com sometimes, especially the music.

I'll now end this post with the one and only picture I took today with my camera. What do you think this thing held between my fingers is?

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is that?! A baby gecko? :P Well, that's weird...Kevin Costner, very cool.

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gecko! ^^

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Maki said...

Yup, it's a tiny little gecko! :D

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Gecko looks so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home