Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'll keep this one short..

Today was somewhat more eventful than yesterday because we (as in Naomi, Priscilla and me) went shopping in the morning. I didn't get to see Erin until the evening today because she had gone to her work place before we woke up!

In the morning, the first place we visited was the college campus, where I got my last hold removed and got some papers for signing up for class. That done, we went to Kahala Mall.. or more specifically, to Longs supermarket.
I bought bags of macademia nuts for my mother and grandmother (mother's side of the family seems to love nuts). Bought nothing remarkable for myself, except maybe some beef jerky. :P Yum!

As for lunch, we ate at the Kimuraya bakery.. somewhat different from the ones we have in Japan. There was a little bakery connected to a restaurant kind of place. I ate my first Loko Moko there (fish loco moco to be exact). I forgot to take a picture of it *snaps finger*! Anyway Loco Moco usually looks something like this.

We went to Star Market after lunch to buy some food. There Priscilla bought herself some yummy snacks. Drove home when all was done, and I have been here at home ever since.
I spent the rest of the day doing computer and reading... and trying to find out when my CDs from Tower Records will be arriving!!

So I took no pictures today. :( how sad.. my blog looks so empty without pictures.

Here are a few random pics from Hawaii.. enjoy!!

A cute pitcher at Aunt Jean's house. Pretty big and heavy!













Hybiscus flower (sp?) Not a very good pic as I was in a hurry.







Tell me if I've already put this one up before.. I love the color of the ocean! :D








One of those tourist attractions along the beach. I happened to see this guy make a mistake on one of the letters, but he just ignored it and didn't fix it... I felt sorry for the person for whom that was made!


That's all for today!!

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice, I want one of those painting name thingies. They look cool. Great pictures.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Loko Moko sounds nice :D

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh I LOVE those drawings (the tourist attraction thing), and also the ocean in the picture is so pretty...

I also love Loco Moco ^^ mm...

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 eggs? Hmm...very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home