Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am a Leader in My Own Way (?)

Okay I'll explain today's strange title later. This morning, Naomi woke us up at 7:35am, and we quickly got ready and left for the early 8:30 service at KCC. Erin had already left before we woke up because she was part of the worship team.

The morning service was just about the same as the Friday evening one we had attended. The pastor talked again about the orphans and widows in Africa. I was struggling to keep my eyes open the whole time because I feared that once I closed them, I won't be able to open them again. Maybe I should've gone to bed a bit earlier last night. :P

We went home and had our own service at 10:40. Like I said yesterday, Priscilla and I played instruments during the worship. It was Erin's turn to lead again, and she talked in her sermon about being thankful and joyful at all times.

We went out to eat together at Kahala Mall's Panda Express (Chinese fast food), which Priscilla loves! It was the paper within the fortune cookie I ate that had the words: "You are a leader in your own way" written on it. That explains today's title!

Went home and took a little nap, or something like it at least. I just listened to music while half asleep on the bed. I love doing that... favorite way of listening to music.

From around 3:00, I stayed with Priscilla while she taught the KCIS kids some sign dance via webcam. It took about two hours and we finished two songs. It was a bit hard to see over the webcam, but I think the kids still did very well! It was great to see them all again.

Dinner was excellent, and we had some special dessert.. Naomi's blueberry pie! Hmm it seems to have turned out a bit shapeless, but it was still delicious! :D

Watched a movie called My Big Fat Greek Wedding after dinner. It was a fun, cute romantic comedy and I enjoyed it.

Tomorrow's school, so I'm going to bed a little early. There are the ASL class, Math class, and the English class. Wish me luck! ;)


A random pic of my bird. I miss him!

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, cute picture of Shu-chan. Blueberry pie...mmm, look so good. Good luck tomorrow!

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God bless you on your first day of college and always. I'm sure you'll have fun and do well !
Oohh.. Shu-chan looks like he really misses you;-)

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in college. Yup, Shu-bird DOES miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home