Saturday, September 24, 2005

Second Birthday Party!

There's not much to talk about today's morning. We cleaned up the house and I finished my English homework. I had to write about the population explosion and how we should help poor nations of the world. It's a rather broad subject to talk about.

Before 3:00pm, we went to Wards Theater to watch the movie Flightplan. All of us saw it except for Erin, who went shopping instead. At the theaters we met up with Ericson. The movie itself was pretty good, better than I was made to expect. Jodie Foster did a great job in it, and Sean Bean was such a cool, dignified captain!

After the movie was over, Ericson treated us to Buca di Beppo (means Joe's Basement), an Italian restaurant nearby, to celebrate my birthday! There we stuffed ourselves again, like last night. The place was really interesting and fun, as you can see. The entire place was like a maze, and the walls were filled with pictures.







Ericson and Priscilla..






Just Ericson








A HUGE plate of garlic bread! Actually, everything here was big!





The most interesting spaghetti... it's hollow!






And finally... the day-after-birthday girl!






Thank you Ericson for taking us out to dinner! It was so much fun and I loved all the food!






Ericson also gave me birthday gifts: two children's books with great pictures inside. Trust Ericson to think of something interesting to give for birthdays! I really like these pictures and will look at and study them! :D I especially like the story about the flying frogs on Tuesday... freaky!!
(you can see that all the balloons are now piled onto my bed. Wonder how I'll sleep tonight...)

I returned to Ericson the CDs I'd been borrowing. In gratitude, I burned him a CD from a Phantom of the Opera recording in another language. Here are an example... have a listen. If you can guess what language this is, I'll congratulate you!
Phantom of the Opera:
http://www.geocities.jp/eaglemodjp/phantom.wma
(if this doesn't work, paste it on an address bar or search bar)

3 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you get two birthday parties! :D Lol, that cake in front of you is really huge...

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Phantom of the Opera is in Korean !!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Maki said...

Yup, it's Korean... I actually like it! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home