Saturday, October 01, 2005

Another movie weekend

This morning, I stayed at home and cleaned up the house while Priscilla went to her tap dance class. I was also taught how to use the washing machine (finally) from Erin. Oh yes, and I also finally got the CD I'd ordered a week ago on Tower Records, so that was nice! :D Yet another Anthony Warlow CD... yes, I'm still his fan.

At around 1:30pm, Ericson came to pick Priscilla and me up to go to Serenity. It was a science fiction film based on a TV series. The movie was pretty good, but dark and violent. Definitely not something for kids. I heard some poor kids crying at the theater... what a nightmarish experience it must be for them to watch films like that on the big screen!

Ericson dropped us off directly after the movie, and Priscilla took a short nap since she was not feeling very well.



As for me, I didn't do much that's worth mentioning until dinnertime... I was also thinking the whole movie over, trying to make an assessment of it.

Erin was away the entire evening, watching Flightplan with Tina. After having some spaghetti for dinner, Naomi, Priscilla, and I watched Ocean's 12. It was great to watch a fun, light kind of movie after Serenity.


Okay... since all these pictures are from movies and such, I'll put one random photo from Hawaii.


You know, I think these trees are really weird.. they look like giant fans. Not that I don't like them! ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, the trees look like fans?? Hehe, that's an amusing thought~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home