Friday, September 30, 2005

Aaah, already Friday!! :D

This schoolweek has really flown by quickly. Friday is a nice day with not much studies to do, so I sometimes confuse it with Saturday. But of course there was the ASL class in the morning, and then we went to church in the evening..

In the morning, I woke up not feeling very well. I even managed to stumble on my way up the stairs and scrape my toes... that doesn't happen very often. The ASL class went pretty well for me despite all that.

When I got home, I rested for about 20 minutes while Priscilla watched the movie Center Stage in the same room. I felt much better after that and was fine the rest of the day. :D
Until the evening, I stayed at home and finalized my English essay paper, did some computer, chatted with mother's side of the family (it turned out pretty crazy), and read a book.

Naomi, Priscilla and I went to the 7:00pm service at Kaimuki Christian Church. It was the first time for me to see Josh lead the worship... well, I'm not going to say much about it here, but most of it was.. not really something I'd call "worship". During the sermon, Pastor Ron talked about Evolution VS Creation. Of course, I (and Priscilla) knew most of the evidences the pastor presented against Evolution... we'd learned so much about it back in KCIS, and I felt grateful for the education we had on that subject.

After the service, eight of us (four of us + Christi, Brandon, Tina, and Yoko) went to "Chili's" for dinner. The food there is really good, but there is also a few drawbacks about eating there. First of all, Chili's is really chilly! We even had to ask the waitress to turn the air conditioner down a little because we were freezing! Also, the food takes a looooooong time to come. We actually ended up coming home at around 11:00pm. *yawn*
Yes mother, I'll go to bed very soon.

Tomorrow is weekend (hurray!), and Priscilla and I will probably go see a movie with Ericson.. how fun!! :D
Take a look at the birthday card Ericson gave me last week. Yeah, it's already one week since my birthday. This card was designed by a local Hawaiian artist and so is very local-ish. :)

6 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, that is a really cute card!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Haha! Thats a really intersting/ funny card!!! :D

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A human beings who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://www.greencampuscpp.org/apps/profile/profilePage?id=54280822]Jenna[/url]


Ana

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should be painstaking and perceptive in all the advice we give. We should be signally prudent in giving advice that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to refrain from giving advisor which we don't mind when it damages those who depreciate us at our word.

turbomax

[url=http://turbomax-42.webs.com/apps/blog/]turbomax[/url]

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be a noble human being is to be enduring a amiable of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an cleverness to guardianship aleatory things beyond your own pilot, that can govern you to be shattered in hugely exceptionally circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something very impressive thither the get of the honest passion: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a prize, something somewhat feeble, but whose acutely particular beauty is inseparable from that fragility.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is uncommonly leading to match gentlemanly custody of all your gems pieces so that they pattern for a lifetime. There are diverse approaches and ways to cleansed weird types of jewels be it gold, silver, pearls, diamond or semiprecious stone stones. Outlined below are the heterogeneous ways by which you can induce care of your accessories and keep them shiny and green always.
[url=http://blackfriday2010.spruz.com/]Black Friday 2010[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home