Thursday, September 29, 2005

Already Thursday?? (OoO)

The sixth week of school really seems to fly. Thursday is already over, and there is only one more class left for the week: ASL. Well, here's what happened today:

First came the history class, where we had our first map quiz. It was pretty easy, and there were only about 20 questions in all. I am unsure about one of them, though... I marked the dot on the map a few millimeters off the mark! I hope the teacher won't mark it wrong!

During art class, we continued on with our still life painting, so it was a quiet 2 1/2 hours. The teacher was sitting somewhere behind me while I was painting, and that made me a bit nervous because I could hear him breathing behind me... I imagined him staring at my painting and my back. Hehe! It will probably take a week or more before the painting is finished, so there is no picture yet. Sorry!

I was rather tired after coming home, but finished up my ASL homework before anything else. Christi and another lady came to our house at 7:00pm for Bible study, so meanwhile Priscilla and I went to Blockbusters to borrow some movies. :D We got home and immediately watched one of them: Serendipity. It was one of those cute romantic comedies.

Since my brother was kind enough to send me some photos from home, I'll put a few of them up.
Trust Takuma to put in a scenery-type photo. It's beautiful.. isn't it from Camp Akagi?






Awww, my little birdies... I miss them a lot!

Hehe... for some reason I like this one! :D

6 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pictures, your birds are so cute, and the last picture is kinda funny

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Elle said...

interesting picutres

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, that last picture is me blowing that shepherd's whistle thingy. :P I like it as well. Hehe! Well, I hope your map quiz will turn out okay!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Maki said...

Ah, so that's what you were doing! I was thinking, "maybe she's thinking or playing with her chewing gum or something." LOL!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Elle said...

It looks like Maria's sucking her thumb..:P

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home