Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Untitled

I just can't think of a title for today's post! Today was our ASL class day again... we played a game at class using ASL, dividing into two teams and trying to guess the signs the teacher showed us in written form.

We went home, then after a while Priscilla and I went to the campus library, where our English class was held that day. There was another instructor who taught us today, mostly how to do research at the library and online. The library is a nice, quiet and relaxing place filled with big books... the kind of place I like! :D

Life is so much easier with Priscilla being able to drive. We drove home, ate lunch, then went to our math class. Oh, we got the results of our math tests. I made a couple of dumb mistakes on mine.. oops. Hopefully I'll be more careful with the later tests.

Not much to report for the rest of the day except maybe watching a movie after another one of Naomi's delicious dinners. I am now here, listening to music and writing my blog. :)

Okay, that was a boring post... but I have a feeling that many upcoming posts are going to sound like this, so bear with me please! ;)

The image upload is yet again not working... *sniff* :'(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home