Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gap sales day!

During the History class today, we continued learning about Buddhism and also some things about the Ancient Chinese Civilization. There was a funny moment when Mr. Cassity, the instructor, wrote the kanji letter for "tree"(木) on the board... it turned out a little funny-shaped, and Priscilla and I couldn't suppress a giggle.

After having some spaghetti at home, I left for art class. We continued on with our still life painting again... I think that I paint better when I am by myself with nobody watching. The painting will probably take another week before completion.

Instead of walking home with Erin as we usually do, Naomi, Erin and I went to the Gap store at Kahala Mall because it was on sales! I ended up getting one longsleeve shirt and one tanktop... the first clothes I bought I came here.
After dinner we had our prayer meeting, which we hadn't had in weeks. It was so good to be able to get together again and pray for each other and for others.

Aahh.. I have not been to the beach in too long!

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh, I love Gap sales...in America things are so much cheaper than in Japan, so I wonder what a sales in America must be like!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Maki said...

well.. to give you an idea.. my tanktop was $3.99! :P

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Elle said...

*gasp* GAP GAP GAP!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home