Tuesday, October 11, 2005

First painting done!

During history class today, we finally got our Epic of Gilgamesh paper back... I didn't do too bad, but the instructor said that my analysis will have to be longer next time. Okay, at least now I know how to write my other papers.
We learned about the early Greeks, like how the numerous city-states and the Olympics originated.

Went home, had a lunch break, then headed off to art class.

I finally finished my first oil-painting today! I was expecting to use the entire 2 1/2 hours of today's class to finish it, but as it turned out I finished it in 30 minutes. Well I guess that's not strange, since I had been working on this for over two weeks now.

Aawww a teddy bear!








Because I did not have a big canvas ready for the next still-life painting (oops!), I spent the rest of the classtime constructing the canvas. Like I said before, making a canvas takes a lot of muscles!!


After getting home, I did my ASL homework, which took some time. In between, we ate pizza while watching The Interpreter, with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn. It was the DVD that Priscilla had ordered from Amazon and had finally arrived today! I was glad to be able to watch it at last!

Another three-class schoolday tomorrow. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Elle said...

wow~ that teddy bear looks really cute and nice!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice painting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home