Monday, October 10, 2005

A relaxing schoolday

If there can be such a thing as a relaxing schoolday, today is one. ASL class in the morning was fun, the English class was too easy... almost boring (we're learning about where to put quotation marks!). I am surprised at how some students don't know these basic English skills.

During math class we are learning things that will probably come in useful someday, such as add-on debt and interest rates. I need to get a scientific calculator for the upcoming test!

There was no homework at all after I got home. Yay!! Well, I wasn't going to waste the entire evening away... I took out the novel Siddhartha which we have to read for History class. The story is about Siddhartha Gautama, the guy who invented Buddhism. I only finished Part 1... and all I can say is that so far it's all about meditation, self-denial, pilgrimage, and achieving Nirvana......
(-.-)..zzzZZZZ

We all ate taco salad with the chicken Naomi had prepared for us. After dinner, Priscilla and I watched the movie Charade, starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn! It was really great and suspense-filled... I love these old movies.

Tomorrow we might get our History paper on the Epic of Gilgamesh back! *heart pounding*




Random pic of the day: it's a bit dark, but this is the beautiful cactus garden at KCC campus.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That last pic's really beautiful. Hehe, I love Cary Grant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home