Thursday, October 13, 2005

History midterm exam next week! aargh..

We did a small quiz on Chinese history during our history class. It was relatively easy, though we had to know some things about Chinese philosophy (like Daoism and Confucianism). We also learned some interesting things about Greek history... like the triremes (the ship below) that could ram into other ships and sink them.


One thing I'm not looking forward to is the history midterm exam next week! Half of the score depends upon the essay we have to write.


During art class, I started the next still-life painting.. yay!! The canvas is a little bigger than the last one (24"x30"). I finished up the underpainting in ultramarine blue today. Time really flies during art class because I get so absorbed into what I'm doing. Although it's twice as long as my other classes (2 1/2 hrs), it feels really short. I will hopefully be putting up photos of this painting every week to show its progress. So this is the first one:


After coming home and having some good dinner, Naomi and Erin had their Bible study. Priscilla and I took this opportunity to watch a movie which Priscilla had rented a week ago.

Well, there is already only one more class left for this week! *does a dance*

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, that ship thingy was in AOE, I think. :D Great painting. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home