Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Here comes the Math test!

This morning, our ASL class had to separate into four groups, and each group had to do a short skit with only gestures and no sign language. In my group's skit, I had to throw a party, offer drinks and chips to the others, dance along with nonexistent music. It was quite funny! Erin was in another group and had to be a nurse while another student was a doctor.

Almost as soon as coming home after ASL class, I was dropped off at the campus with Priscilla to wait for our English class. Since we had over an hour to wait, we sat down at a table outside, under a tree's shade, and each read a book. KCC has such a nice, relaxing campus!

English class itself was pretty easy... oh, and we got our second Essay results today... we both got an A!!! :D The remaining two essays look a bit difficult, though, so I'd better be careful.

We walked back after class because Naomi still had the car (she had gone for final eye exam). For lunch, we ate the sushi which Naomi had gotten. Oh, and Naomi is finally going to have her eye surgery done tomorrow (and say good-bye to those nasty glasses!)!

During math class, we had our test! We were dreading it, but it turned out to be all multiple-choice questions... you cannot imagine how relieved I was!! I think I still made one mistake, but I'm not sure at the moment. Well, the questions were easier than I thought it would be.

After getting home, it seems as though I have been doing nothing but study for tomorrow's history exam, but that's not really true, because there was the dinner in between. Naomi, Priscilla and I also went to Ala Moana at night to find a pair of sunglasses for Naomi. She found a nice one, so hurray for her! :D

I think I'll have to study history a bit more tomorrow morning before class... wish us luck!
Matt and Priscilla in a tree during last week's hiking.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, your asl class must be really funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home