Monday, October 17, 2005

The calculator is a wonderful invention

This morning, Erin and I had our ASL midterm exam. It covered the entire 8 weeks of classes so there were many questions. It turned out to be pretty easy, although I know I made one or two mistakes.

Most of English class was rather boring... however, most of the class found a bit of entertainment when one student (the haole guy from Mexico) started nodding off. He did not even notice when the teacher was handing out papers to everyone! Heehee... I would've died of embarrassment had I been in his place!

We went home and ate our lunch, as usual.

During math class we did our review/practice test for the upcoming test on Wednesday. I'm really not looking forward to this one, but hopefully the notes that I took will help during the exam. I also used my new calculator for the first time today! Aah, it makes life so much easier! Mine looks something like this one:


Back at home, I made my notes for the math test. We are allowed to have one sheet of notes and equations on our desk during our test. Our teacher is so nice! There were many kinds of formulas to go over, so it took some time.

Not much else went on for the rest of the day. Tomorrow Priscilla and I are going to study for the history midterm exam with our friend Nichelle. Tomorrow is also art class.. can't wait!! :D

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, good luck with your math test! Lol, that english class incident must have been really funny.

And yeah...we must be allowed to use calculators!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home