Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Studied for history exam..

This morning during history class, we had a big surprise. Mr. Cassity, the instructor, walked into the room and suddenly said "We're starting with a quiz today." Since we had not expected a quiz today, we hadn't studied! We were dismayed, but fortunately the quiz was really easy. The only thing we have to really worry about is the midterm exam on Thursday.

In the afternoon I worked on the painting with the others... in silence, while some weird music was turned on. I think I did pretty well today.. the photo looks rather dark, but that's because the light in the room was turned off.

Mr. Sunabe, the instructor, did not say anything to me about my painting until the end of class, when he stared at it for a while then slowly said "..very good, Maki." I'm glad he got my name right that time.. he still sometimes confuses it with another student's name, which is Miwa.

After art class finished at 4:15pm, I went to the cafeteria, where I joined Priscilla and a few friends from history class, who were studying for the midterm exam. We stayed there until about 6:00pm. It was very good to be able to study together, although I was starting to feel sleepy from the art class.

For dinner, Priscilla and I had unagi with rice!! Mmmm, it was so good! Now I have finished all my homework for tomorrow... oh, that reminds me that we have to take a math test tomorrow.. aahh!!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, I suppose that the 'weird music' was meant to create an artistic atmosphere...that's funny. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home