Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I love Tuesdays!!

Here are a few reasons why I love Tuesdays this semester:

1. I don't have to wake up at 7:00am like on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I normally don't mind waking up early, but it's hard to change clothes quietly and sneak out of the room without waking someone up! LOL

2. History class, which is a lot of fun! Today we started on Rome and the Punic Wars. Yeah, Hannibal was a great general in the 2nd Punic War... Mr. Cassity described his feats in detail and it was great!






Reminds me a bit of a scene from a certain movie...



3. Art class. Ooh I just simply LOVE this class now, it is getting really exciting (though I doubt most people would think of it this way)! I am now almost finished with the painting! Still needs a bit of touches on the hanging cloth, the bottles, and the red flowers. Mr. Sunabe told me at the end of the class that it's turning out pretty well and that he really likes the red cloth!



In the evening, Naomi and Priscilla went to Costco after Erin and I came home. They brought back some sashimi and California roll for dinner, so we had those... mmmm!

Priscilla and I watched a couple of episodes from "Hogan's Heroes", a hilarious show that takes place in a German concentration camp during WWII.

From 9:00pm, we had our prayer meeting. It was a great time, and after it was done we gave Naomi a gift to take with her on her trip: a star-shaped pillow. She seems to like it and has named it Peach, after the starfish in Finding Nemo.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, your painting's SERIOUSLY good! I like the airplane. :D Lol, yeah, Hannibal's elephant thingies *do* remind me of oliphants. oliphaunts. *shrug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home