Sunday, October 23, 2005

Movie night at church

This morning, Naomi had to go to Kaimuki Christian Church twice because she danced Hula for both services, 8:30 and 10:30am. We had our own morning service after Naomi came back from the first service. Naomi led the service today... and said that we need to be pure and be excited for our church. I have been excited, but when Naomi said, that I was convicted that I need to be more excited for what God is going to do for our church.

Sunday service at KCC 10:30am was pretty similar to the Friday one. Priscilla did a great job at the drums again, and I think that Naomi did even better at Hula than she did on Friday.

Went home and ate fried rice and egg-drop soup. Afternoon was pretty lazy... I spent most of the time reading.

Then, from 6:00pm, Erin, Priscilla and I went to church again, this time to watch a movie: Left Behind - World at War. It's the third installation of the series and the DVD is going to be released on 25th. The movie itself was not bad, maybe a little better than the second one (Tribulation Force). Again, Carpathia was creeeeepy! And now he's becoming more openly evil.

We had some hotdogs and chips at church, then drove home. Now I've finished up my ASL homework and printed out a picture of my family for ASL class tomorrow. We are learning to identify each family member.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, Left Behind III. Must have been interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home