Friday, November 04, 2005

A genuine Japanese Ramen shop!

Today was not the most eventful of Fridays, but we did have our ASL class in the morning. One student was really curious to find out if my name was "Makiko" or "Markiko". (how did she get that second one?) Well, I just told her to call me Maki.

For most of the day, I stayed at home and continued writing my Siddhartha essay. I'm on the last page right now, but it still needs a lot of revising before I can hand it in to the history instructor.

I talked with my parents for a while... they're enjoying the new and spacious layout of my room. I also chatted with my Auntie in Machida for almost one hour. Typing in Japanese is really troublesome. However, she did fill me in on some details for our Osaka trip this December, so I was happy about that.

For dinner, we went out to this Kyoto Ramen shop with 7 other people, mostly from church. The ramen there was genuine Japanese stuff, and the chashu is among the best I've ever eaten! I have to go eat there again some time!

Now it's past 11:00pm, so I'd better go to bed! Movie day tomorrow.. yay!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, Markiko, that's funny. :P Hope you enjoy Legend of Zorro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home