Tuesday, November 01, 2005

History midterm result is here!!

This morning, we got to watch the first 10 minutes of the movie Gladiator at our History class, just to get an idea of what warfare in the Roman age was like. That was pretty cool, except that the TV screens were tiny and the sound quality was terrible. We also got our History midterm's result back... my score is within the "A" range.. yay!!

After a short lunch break at home during which we watched one Hogan's Heroes episode, we each went to our own afternoon classes. (except for Priscilla, who discovered that her ASL class had been cancelled and got to go home)

I finished my painting today!! Well, almost finished. I'm still going to work on little parts that I'm not quite satisfied with, but that will be done during the extra studio time. Today was the last class for me to work on this painting.

Step 1.










Step 2.











Step 3.










Step 4.








Step 5 (nearly done!)





After walking home, Priscilla and I cooked maabo-dofu and rice for dinner while Erin went grocery-shopping.

The rest of the night was spent finishing up my English essay... it wasn't so easy to write three whole pages about immoral TV talk shows, but I somehow managed to in the end.

Gotta go and get ready now for tomorrow's morning ASL class!

3 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love the 'paintings'! I like how you showed them in 'steps'. ;) I really want to see your finished canvas in 'real life', if you get what I mean.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Maki said...

I'm planning to take this home to Japan after this semester is over, so you might see it then! ;)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, bring bring bring~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home