Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Our history instructor was Santa??

During today's History class, we asked specific questions for our upcoming map quiz.. questions like "where's Cordoba?" and "where's the Gobi Desert?". Obviously, some students weren't listening and asked the same question that anothe student had asked already. Mr. Cassity had to patiently point out the locations on the map again and again.
Mr. Cassity also said that there was a "Christmas in November" event on campus last week, and he was the Santa Claus! So after getting home, I went to the Kapiolani Community College website, refreshed the homepage again and again (because the pictures keep changing) until a pic with a huge Santa showed up... obviously, that was our history teacher... he's one big jolly guy! LOL

After a lunch break, I went to continue painting at the art class. I was in my little corner and was bothered by no one (there's this one weirdo called Joseph who usually likes to bother me with talk about his Anime craze). Mr. Sunabe came once and said "Maki, looks like you're having fun!"... and I was! There are so many different colors I can use, and I really got absorbed into it!

Art class is really fun, but standing for a full 2 1/2 hours while holding a brush can take a lot out ofme.

I walked home with Erin and made dinner for the two of us since Naomi was away on a conference (?) and Priscilla was babysitting at Heather's house.

Finally, I finished preparing for my English oral presentation for tomorrow and also for my Math test! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOVELY picture. :D I think it looks great. Ah, good luck on your Math test! I took one today, got a pretty good score. If that helps or gives you any comfort. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home