Monday, November 14, 2005

Only 4 more weeks of school! (plus final exam)

This morning, our ASL teacher was 40 minutes late! Another ASL teacher, also deaf, came to teach during Crissy (our teacher)'s absence. Her name starts with an "L", but that's all I remember of it! Crissy eventually showed up, so we had our usual class for the remaining time, for about 30 minutes.

We went to our English class earlier than usual, because Naomi needed the car. The English students are supposed to give oral presentations on either today or Wednesday, but it turned out that only three students (including Priscilla) were ready to give it today. At least I am readier than most others... to give it on Wednesday.

After our lunch break at home, we went to our Math class, which was really short because it was only a practice test. After class, we stopped by at the library and did some research. For me, the research got pretty long, and I finally got home around 4:00pm (usually I get back 3:00).

Since there was no homework, I helped Naomi make meatloafs for dinner. Naomi also cooked some huge, flat mushrooms which were delicious!

Watched some Ghostbusters 2 with Priscilla on her bed... so comfortable! Then Priscilla and I started grading the older KCIS kids' book reports, but couldn't finish them as we both had people to talk and chat to.

I am now off to take a shower!


Pic of the day:
The bronze Waikiki man from last weekend... his arms never get tired!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, nice picture. :P Ghostbuster 2...I want to watch the first one. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home