Friday, November 25, 2005

Day-after-Thanksgiving shopping madness

Today, Naomi took her cousin Ayumi all over the island, so Priscilla and I tagged along. We went to many place, and it was really a fun, eventful day for me, because it was actually the first "tour" of Hawaii that I got to go on. We had a great time together!!

First, we went to Punchbowl Cemetery to see the great view of diamondhead. That's Ayumi and Naomi in the picture.



Next, we went to Queen Emma of Hawaii's Summer Palace. It was an old building built in the 19th century, and it had all kinds of cool wooden furniture, including an ancient-looking piano!

There was another piano there as well, which Priscilla and I got to touch and play!



Next came the Pali lookout, which was a beautiful green view!














There was a guy selling fruits and snacks in a van at the lookout, so Naomi got me a real coconut fruit to drink from... my first experience! The guy was really nice and even gave us one extra free coconut!

Next (wow so many places!), we went to a nice, relaxing beach where we waded and splashed along the shore.

This is where my camera ran out of battery, so there are no more pictures for the rest of the blog. :(

Finally, we went to Waikele Outlet Mall. Before shopping, we stopped by at Chili's to eat lunch. All of us bought some clothes after about 2 hours of shopping, so we were happy and content!

We finally got home at around 6:00pm... Ayumi went back to her hotel afterwards as she is to leave Hawaii tomorrow morning. I am thankful since it's because she came that I could go see so many places!

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Elle said...

It's nice that you have sooo many pictures in your blog! Also the piano looks nice...It's nice you got to touch it

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pali lookout pictures are so cool, I wish I could go there, the whole place looks so nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home