Saturday, November 19, 2005

Walk the line~♪

Well, this morning Priscilla and I both overslept, and Priscilla ended up going to her drum lesson late. At 10:30am, Priscilla returned from the drum lesson, then I immediately went with her to her tap class. Why? To take pictures for her last tap class this year!

I took some nice videos of the dances, too, though I can't put those here.



Went home, and after lunch, Ericson came to pick us up to go to Ward Theaters. Today's movie was Walk the Line, a drama/biography about a musician named Johnny Cash who was famous in the 60's. Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon actually sang pretty well. The movie sometimes got slow, but overall it was good!

We stopped by at Logos bookstore for a while and bought some Christmas gifts, then went home. We invited Ericson over to come and relax at our house for a while, since he didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day. We sat and talked and had a nice time for a while, until around 5:30pm when he went home. Erin and Priscilla also left around that time, Erin to a design award event and Priscilla to babysit a little boy.

I stayed at home and started on my English essay... I'm writing about nuclear energy, and it takes a lot of researching! However I don't mind researching that much, so I think I can manage it.

Tomorrow is Sunday!! :D For the first time, we won't go to the Kaimuki church but will have our own service only.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh...nuclear energy...that sounds like such a hard sort of subject to write on, but I suppose as long as you have nice little (or maybe not...)scientific books from the library and jumbles of information off the Internet you'd be able to finish it up. :D

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Maki said...

Yeah.. at least I have the sources of information... but I have to make a bibliography to mention where I got all the information.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

woo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home