Friday, November 18, 2005

Dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory!

This morning's ASL class was iiiiinteresting... a couple of deaf people came to talk about a deaf festival they're doing tomorrow. I don't think Erin and I will go, though.

I stayed on campus after class (Erin went off to her intern) and continued on my Pissarro painting. I was thinking of finishing it up, but I had a headache which made me feel rather sick after a while. So... deciding that I can paint better some other time, I put everything away and walked home.

It's actually almost done, but the house still needs work. The tree and the lawn need some final touches, too.


My afternoon was not very eventful, since I could not bear to look at the computer screen very long because of the headache. I spent sometime reading the book I borrowed from Naomi, and also took a very short nap.

Then we went to the evening service at the Kaimuki church. No comment on today's worship, which was led by Josh. The testimony that this one guy gave during the sermon was really amazing, though, and was the best part of the service, along with the special music in which Priscilla played the drums!

After the service, we went out to eat dinner with Matt, Ardell, and Yury. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory (first time for me)... I liked the place a lot! The interior was really nice.

Erin in one of the big chairs...







..and me in an even bigger chair! Or is it that I'm too small??

The pasta we had for dinner was reeaally good, but as usual I couldn't finish it all. On the way back home, while getting into our house's gate, we spotted a huge, ugly, black slug on the ground! Eeewww... even I refrained from touching it.

It's now quite late, so I'd better get to bed!! At least tomorrow's Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Ewww...the black slug looks really gross and ugly. :P

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah...:P Woah, that IS a huge chair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home