Monday, November 21, 2005

Cloudy Day...

This morning, I had a hard time getting out of bed because it was so dark! As it turned out, the whole day was kinda cloudy and humid... that kind of weather just doesn't feel right in Hawaii somehow.

ASL class and English class went normally as usual... not much happened. However, Mrs. Lamb-Tamura of our English class did get a bit upset with some negligent students who didn't prepare much for an oral presentation ("shame on you!"). Heehee! She was all nice and smiling whenever she came to us, though.

At math class... we got out test results back!! All the other students seemed to have been dreading it, too. As it turned out, most people got a bad score (I saw one 0!). I got 10 out of 15 points, and even that was in the top 5! Fortunately for us, Mr. Astromoff said that the next test will be much easier. Whew...

Not much happened after coming home. I finished my math homework and worked on my essay on nuclear energy.

While eating dinner, Priscilla and I watched a Cary Grant movie called Bringing up Baby, a funny black&white comedy!

Oooh, a very young Cary Grant, looking nerdy with glasses on!












4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, I love cary grant!

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Elle said...

was cary grant in arscenic and old lace?

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Tsubasa Kato said...

hello there.... essay on nuclear energy??? :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Maki said...

Yup... well, to be more specific, it's about the Chernobyl nuclear accident that happened the year I was born. But yeah, I have to talk about nuclear energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home