Saturday, November 26, 2005

Stayed at hom aaalllll day!

Today, Priscilla and I stayed at home all day long... no wait, I went out once.. but only to hang up the laundry! But I didn't spend it doing nothing; I started my Dead Culture Research Paper, which is turning out to be more difficult than expected. That's because I don't really know much on what I am writing about... so I keep consulting books and webpages. It took many hours, and I still have 1/3 left!

As for food, we had a PLENTY of stuff left over from Thanksgiving, so we didn't have to cook anything. While eating lunch, Priscilla, Erin and I watched two episodes from Hogan's Heroes 2nd season.

In the afternoon, Erin went to get her hair cut short; it turned out really nice and refreshing!

I continued on with my essay until around 6:30pm. While eating dinner, we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was my first time to watch that one, since I'd only watched the first one before. It was interesting, but I still don't see why people become so crazy about it... still, it was entertaining, a good way to prepare ourselves for the current (4th) Harry Potter film we're going to see tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and we're going to have our service at home!! :D

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, I like Erin's new haircut! Yeah, Harry Potter 2 isn't a movie to go crazy about...hope you enjoy the 4rth one!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Elle said...

I never watcheD Harry Potter 2...I don't know if I would want to watch it...

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin looks really nice with the new hair cut ;-)
Please tell her I say so, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home