Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wow... only 20 more days in Hawaii!

Today was a pretty normal Tuesday, which means that it was pretty good. In our history class, we learned about the Song dynasty of China. Mr. Cassity also answered questioned about our essay on Theban plays, which was interesting! The story about Oedipus and Antigone is tragic but interesting. It somehow reminds me of the story of Turin Turambar in the Silmarillion, written by J.R.R. Tolkien.

For lunch, Naomi made us Fajitas with chicken and mushroom!

During art class, I started painting from one of the photos I'd taken the other day. Not very developed, so I'll put no pic of it today. Maybe I will on Thursday!

Went home, and finished up correcting the rough draft of my "nuclear essay". It will finally be handed in tomorrow, and I won't have to worry about it anymore! :D

Oooh, what a short post for a full day this is! Hopefully it will be more interesting tomorrow... it probably will be, since it's the math test day!!

1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I looooove fajitas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home